Professional Upholstery Cleaning London
When you need professional upholstery cleaning London call the experts at Viva Carpet Cleaning. We specialize in upholstered furniture cleaning and removal of annoying stains and unpleasant odour.
Upholstered furniture traps a lot of dust, grime, grit, pet fur, human and pet skin and harbours bacteria and millions of micro-organisms. Upholstery and especially sofas and armchairs need to be regularly cleaned due to three main reasons:
- Maintain a good hygiene at your home or office
- Preserve the true colours of the upholstery
- Prolong the life of the furniture
Viva Carpet Cleaning offers professional upholstery cleaning services in London. We provide guaranteed quality solutions for home and office upholstered furniture. Our cleaners work with powerful professional equipment and use top-of–the-range cleaning products. The detergents they use are delicate to upholstery, but merciless to stains, dirt, bacteria and dangerous micro-organisms residing in it. Our technicians treat effectively even the most stubborn stains and the most contaminated furniture leaving it fresh, clean and odour free.
Affordable Upholstery Cleaning Services
We offer affordable upholstery cleaning services in London and work seven days a week, ready to help as soon as you call us. No matter if you want us to deep clean your furniture or just refresh it, we are at your services and guarantee great results.
Upholstery Steam Cleaning
Steam cleaning is a popular and effective method of upholstery cleaning. It is eco-friendly, human and pet-safe as no harsh chemicals are being used for the process. Steam has amazing cleansing and disinfecting properties. Using powerful spray extraction machinery we will be able to successfully clean, disinfect, deodorize and restore the amazing good look of your upholstered furniture. After our technicians are done with it, your upholstery will be almost dry and will need only a couple of hours drying time.
Upholstery Dry Cleaning
Upholstery dry cleaning is the recommended method for cleaning delicate and water incompatible fabrics. Our skilled cleaners apply special dry upholstery cleaning chemicals that deep clean and disinfect the textile. They lift dirt and grime and eliminate dangerous bacteria and micro-organisms residing in the upholstery. For best results and no risks of damaging the fabrics it is recommended that this process is performed by skilled professionals.
Advantages of our Upholstery Cleaning Service
- Our upholstery cleaners are trained certified professionals
- We are locally based and our services are available on short notice
- We are working seven days a week, also on public and bank holidays
- We use professional dry and steam cleaning equipment and detergents
- The cleaning detergents we use are eco-friendly, human and pet safe
- Our prices are competitive and the quality of our services is high
- We also offer Scotchgard protection for your upholstery
At Viva Carpet Cleaning we have the expertise, capability and resources to deal with any aspect of your furniture cleaning requirements. We pride ourselves with outstanding levels of professionalism, punctuality and great customer service. Our services are flexible and we will do everything possible to best fit into your schedule and clean your upholstery at time that best suits you.
Our Upholstery Cleaning Step-by-Step
Our cleaning services are comprehensive and we never cut corners. To give you a better idea on what to expect from our upholstery cleaning we can explain the whole process step-by-step:
- First our technicians will establish the type of upholstery, its condition, any present stains and the most appropriate method of cleaning.
- Next is full and thorough vacuum cleaning in order to remove as much soil, dust and dirt as possible.
- In order to select the appropriate detergents for the cleaning and preserve the true colours of the fabrics we do pre-testing on small inconspicuous areas.
- The next step is spot and stain treatment and removal. For best results we give extra care to older and tougher stains.
- The following step is steam treatment or dry cleaning. For steam cleaning we use powerful equipment able to extract all dirt and grime from your upholstery fabrics and eliminate dangerous bacteria and micro-organisms.
For dry cleaning we use special highly effective dry cleaning chemicals that deep clean and revitalize the fabrics.
- Deodorizing is the final part of the cleaning process, leaving you furniture clean, fresh and deodorized.
- We can also offer Scotchgard Protector for your upholstery. It will preserve it clean for longer, protect its colours and protect it from staining if accidental spillages occur.
Combine your upholstery cleaning London with other services from our range, like Carpet Cleaning, Rug Cleaning and Mattress Cleaning. We do our best to make our customers happy and will not stop until you are completely satisfied.
Book Upholstery Cleaning Service
To book an upholstery cleaning service with Viva Carpet Cleaning London or get free a quote call our friendly customer service team or fill out our straightforward online booking form. We are at your services and always happy to help.
Before you place any bookings you must agree with our Terms and Conditions.